Jul 24, 2020 · cmake-variables (7) Name. cmake-variables - CMake Variables Reference. Synopsis Please see following description for synopsis Description CMAKE-VARIABLES(7) CMake CMAKE-VARIABLES(7) NAME cmake-variables - CMake Variables Reference VARIABLES THAT PROVIDE INFORMATION CMAKE_ARGC Number of command line arguments passed to CMake in script mode.
Seed junky genetics gelato 33
- cmake_print_variables (var1 var2 .. varN) This function will print the name of each variable followed by its value. Example: cmake_print_variables (CMAKE_C_COMPILER CMAKE_MAJOR_VERSION DOES_NOT_EXIST)
- The list contains all variables for which help may be obtained by using the --help-variable option followed by a variable name. The help is printed to a named <f>ile if given. --help-variables [<f>] Print cmake-variables manual and exit. The cmake-variables(7) manual is printed in a human-readable text format. The help is printed to a named <f ...
Aug 01, 2017 · CMake will be able to find and resolve the dependencies as required while linking the libraries with the output binary file. With the CMakeLists.txt file ready, all you need to do is run the following commands to build our first HelloWorld code. mkdir build cd build cmake .. cmake --build . --config Release And here is a sample output.
- --help-variable-list [<f>] List variables with help available and exit. The list contains all variables for which help may be obtained by using the --help-variable option followed by a variable name. The help is printed to a named <f>ile if given. --help-variables [<f>] Print cmake-variables manual and exit. The cmake-variables(7) manual is ...
Apr 27, 2017 · make sure the variables created by pkg_check_modules() are all prefixed with "PC_", so they don't mix up with other variables, e.g. set via find_path() etc. FindLibXml2.cmake as shipped with CMake 2.8.5 is a good example how pkg-config should be handled
- include (CMakePrintHelpers) cmake_print_variables(MY_VARIABLE) If you want to print out a property, this is much, much nicer! Instead of getting the properties one by one of of each target (or other item with properties, such as SOURCES, DIRECTORIES, TESTS, or CACHE_ENTRIES - global properties seem to be missing for some reason), you can simply list them and get them printed directly: cmake_print_properties( TARGETS my_target PROPERTIES POSITION_INDEPENDENT_CODE ) Tracing a run
On the one hand, CMake behaviour is strange (checking an empty variable), and on the other hand, Buildroot should not export this variable, even if this is not supposed to be harmful. In the end, I think the right solution would be not to export VERBOSE if not set (remove it from the export list, and export it when defined).
- Alternatively, ccmake can be used instead of cmake to configure/edit cached variables in a terminal GUI. Out-of-source builds are also possible. note: the make output is more condensed now, but make VERBOSE=1 will output everything. Configuration Options. CMake variables are set on the command line with the -D flag. For example, the standard ...
Jul 24, 2020 · See also the CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME variable. $<C_COMPILER_ID> The CMake-id of the C compiler used. See also the CMAKE_<LANG>_COMPILER_ID variable. $<CXX_COMPILER_ID> The CMake-id of the CXX compiler used. See also the CMAKE_<LANG>_COMPILER_ID variable.
- Mar 23, 2019 · Cursed and Custom Variables Variables in CMake are just cursed eldritch terrors, lying in wait to scare the absolute piss out of anyone that isn't expecting it. Luckily, I drink a lot of coffee and I take a dieuretic so this isn't anything new for me. Beginning with CMake 3.0, there was a change in the way CMake treats variables.
3.1.3. Configuration and build options. The CMake commands have one mandatory argument: a folder containing a file called CMakeLists.txt (for LAMMPS it is located in the cmake folder) or a build folder containing a file called CMakeCache.txt, which is generated at the end of the CMake configuration step.
- Sep 01, 2020 · In addition to standard CMake variables, the following deqp-specific variables can be set by the toolchain file. CMake can usually detect DE_OS, DE_COMPILER and DE_PTR_SIZE correctly but DE_CPU must be set by the toolchain file.
And awk is used to find all the strings that contain CMake.*: and to split these strings on a colon (:), and to return just the first field from this split, i.e., the path of the name of a corresponding CMake* file. 2 grep's + PCRE. More modern versions of grep will often include what's called PCRE - Perl Compatible Regular Exprssions.